SMD, Asset Services • United States
David Hilton serves as Property Management Operational Leader for a portfolio of real estate consisting of office, retail and industrial properties. His primary focus is coordinating the efforts of all services offered by Cushman & Wakefield to meet the client’s objectives. This includes management, leasing, financial reporting, and analysis. Responsibilities also include supervision and support of the property teams.
David also has experience as a Manager of Project and Development Management in Cushman & Wakefield’s Corporate Services division. Responsibilities included overseeing the Project and Development Management services for the H&R Block account, including process enhancements and the sourcing of vendors nationwide. During his tenure, David guided H&R Block’s largest geographical expansion in the company’s 50-plus year history with the turnkey delivery of 1,150 new locations in 18 months.
David has been involved in a variety of commercial real estate areas including extensive experience with Regency Centers, LP. This experience includes Property Management and Project Management on a multi-state portfolio of grocery anchored retail centers. Additionally, he was a part of their national due diligence team for targeted portfolio acquisitions.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Licensed Salesperson in Missouri
- St. Louis Business Journal 40 under 40
- Cassidy Turley 2002 Clarence M. Turley Sr. Award
- Cassidy Turley 2008 Largest Investment Transaction
- Cassidy Turley 2000 Excellence in Service Award for Outstanding Performance
- St. Louis University Urban Planning and Development Board
- Regional Business Council, Mentor
- Shalom House, Board Member - 2008 & 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, St. Louis University