Assistant Project Manager • United States
Jennifer serves our clients as an Assistant Project Manager helping with process and administration on their projects. She uses her background in facilities services to help us keep projects moving forward and on schedule.
Before joining Cushman & Wakefield Project & Development Services, Jennifer spent four years working for C&W Global Occupier Services where she provided facilities support to Pearson Education and MetLife.
- Alidade Capital, Landlord Representative – 400,000 SF
- Trigate Properties, Landlord Representative – 267,000 SF
- NetApp, Tenant Improvement – 160,000 SF
- Pearson Education, Tenant Improvement – 10,000 SF
- PPD, Tenant Improvement – 90,000 SF
- Align Technology, Tenant Improvement – 8,600 SF
- Doctors Making House Calls, Tenant Improvement – 28,000 SF
- Building Owners and Manager Association (BOMA), member
- Cushman & Wakefield Women’s Integrated Network (WIN), member
Bachelor of Arts, East Asian Studies and Economics, SUNY Albany