Sr. Associate • United States
LEED AP • License BK3282843
Jessica Etchieson is a Senior Associate with Cushman & Wakefield’s Tampa-based Retail Capital Markets and Leasing Team. Using a client-first approach and strong relationships in the industry, Jessica specializes in representing owners, occupiers and investors in site selection, dispositions, and other related services throughout the Tampa Bay market.
Jessica joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2019 and brings a strong background in tenant representation, leasing and sales, primarily in the retail and hospitality industries. She has successfully worked with a variety of clients, from small business owners, private investors and developers to national retailers such as Yum! KFC, Checkers, Scooters Coffee, Krispy Kreme, Dogtopia, F45 Fitness, Ichicoro Ramen, Advent Health, GTE Financial, Knockaround, Amazing Explorers and PNC Bank.
She has previously worked as an Associate for Garito & Company and Liberty Universal Management, specializing in tenant and landlord representation.
- Heart Fitness – Tampa, FL – 3,500 SF
- IVX Heath – Tampa, FL – 2,500 SF
- IVX Health – Orlando, FL – 2,000 SF
- D’Lites Emporium – Tampa, FL 1,300 SF
- Door Dash – Sarasota, FL – 1,300 SF
- Chick’n Cone – Tampa, FL – 1,200 SF
- Amazing Explorers – Tampa, FL – 2 AC
- Amazing Explorers – Tampa, FL 1.5 AC
Bachelor’s Degree, Ringling College, Sarasota, FL
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- LEED - AP