Regional Director, Portfolio Administration • United States
Linda currently serves as the Americas West Region Lead for Cushman & Wakefield’s (C&W’s) Global Portfolio Administration platform. Linda has more than 30 years of real estate management experience. She is skilled in lease negotiation and administration, property operations, asset management, budget preparation, due diligence, audit and recovery, and financial analysis. Linda focuses her efforts in providing customized services to assist our West Region corporate clients in managing their real estate portfolios.
Linda recently served as the Portfolio Administration Transition Lead. She drove all portfolio administration business process and transition initiatives, overseeing the delivery and management of teams responsible for providing portfolio administration transition services, defining processes and workflows. Linda also served as the Lease Audit & Recovery Head for C&W’s Global Occupier Services. The Audit & Recovery team has been successful in discovering recoveries in excess of $250 million for our clients.
• CDK Global
• Allstate Insurance
• Krispy Kreme
• Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
• Board of Directors IREM Chapter 11
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Missouri
• United Way Leadership
• Board of Directors, Five Acres Animal Shelter
• Board of Directors, Willows Way
• Committee Member, Mary Ryder Home
• Committee Chair, Ronald McDonald House
• B.S.B.A., Southeast Missouri State University