Executive Managing Director • United States
Margaret Poster joined Cushman & Wakefield as an Executive Managing Director, Legal Business Expert in 2019, following a 29-year career as Chief Operating Officer of Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, a prominent and highly profitable international law firm. Having been an ‘industry insider’, Margaret brings unparalleled expertise and experience in the legal sector to the Cushman team. During her tenure at Willkie, the firm enjoyed an outstanding record of growth and profitability, consistently ranking in the top tier of AmLaw 100 firms. She was highly regarded as a leader in the profession and was a frequent speaker at industry conferences.
Earlier in her career, Margaret held senior executive positions at Workbench, Inc. and Barnes & Noble Bookstores, Inc. and worked on the audit team of PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs
- Member of the NY State Society of CPAs
- Women Corporate Directors
- Board member, Audit Committee member and designated financial expert, Cowen Inc.
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- BA, University of Vermont