Managing Principal • United States
A 30-year industry veteran, Ran Holman possesses an array of skills and experience in production and leadership in both commercial real estate services and commercial real estate development. As Managing Principal, he leads Cushman & Wakefield’s Dallas-Fort Worth office, one of the largest and most active within the global organization. In addition to overseeing all lines of business, Holman is active in client relations, business development, and growing the enterprise by deepening the services and professional resources available to Cushman & Wakefield clients.
Holman brings a long track record of leadership success to his role. Previous posts include serving as Executive Managing Director of CBRE, where he was responsible for all lines of business in Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Albuquerque. He also oversaw development, acquisition, disposition, management, and leasing of all North Texas projects for Hines, where he served as North Texas Development Partner. Prior to that he held a similar role at Opus West, where he was responsible for all development and stabilization activity in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
- Chairman, The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Board Member, North Texas Chapter, National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Board Member, The Robert and Margaret Folsom Institute for Real Estate, Southern Methodist University
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- D CEO Commercial Real Estate Executive of the Year, 2017
- CBRE James J. Didion Leadership Award, 2000
- Balcor National Top Producer, 1994
- Immediate Past Chairman, The Real Estate Council Foundation
- Member, Salesmanship Club of Dallas
- Board Member, Dallas Regional Chamber
- Board Member, Downtown Dallas Inc.
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies, The University of Texas at Dallas