Director • United States
With over 35 years of experience in commercial real estate, Mr. Jackson’s responsibilities have included both producer and management roles, having served as Manager of the Escondido and Temecula offices as well as an ONCOR International Manager for Burnham Real Estate. He is the Platform Leader of the Cushman & Wakefield Land Advisory Group and a member of the Agribusiness Solutions Team.
Terry’s primary focus is land and investment opportunities, with a concentration on the sale of land parcels for investment and development. He has represented clients in both the sale and acquisition of land for development of retail, office, industrial, mixed use and hospitality developments as well as single family residential, multifamily, and master planned community developments. In addition to providing transactional and marketing services, he has provided consulting services for entitlement acquisition and retention, site selection and acquisition, and plan processing.
The Agribusiness Solutions Team specializes in the acquisition and disposition of large production agricultural assets including permanent plantings and row crop operations, vineyards and wineries, and water resource properties. He has experience with environmental mitigation and conservation properties.
Terry has successfully negotiated the sale of and acquisition of land parcels for development of utility scale alternative energy development opportunities including solar and wind projects. In addition, he has provided acquisition services for traditional power plant development. He is also involved in land parcel transactions with existing and renewing oil and gas leases and other mineral rights.
- New York Institute of Technology
- Member and Past Chairman of the Escondido Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Board of Management for the Palomar Family YMCA
- Member of the Senior Experience Selection Committee for California State University San Marcos
- Cahan Properties – Acquisition and entitlement consulting for 53,000 sq/ft supermarket development
- Crisell Properties – Acquisition of 11.5 acres for development of 125,000 sq/ft retail center
- H.G. Fenton – Acquisition and entitlement services on 80 acre site for business park development
- San Bernardino Hospitality LLC – Acquisition of 1.9 acre site for development of a 105 room Marriott Hotel
- Eli Lilly & Company – Entitlement processing and property disposition of a 39 acre retail and office development project.
- Soitec Solar Development – Site Identification and Acquisition of 1,720 acres for 5 utility scale Photovoltaic Energy projects
- Cal Peak Power – Identification and Acquisition of multiple sites for development of 49.5 MW peak power plants
- Loh Investment LP – Disposition of 332 acre site for 20 MW Solar Generating Facility
- Burns Tract – Disposition of 4,239 acre farm
- Bixler Farm – Disposition of 1,347 acre farm
- Bar X Ranch – Disposition of a 1,518 acre ranch
- Rancho Arroyo Grande – Disposition of a 3,467 acre estate vineyard
- East Grove LLC - Entitlement and Disposition of 500 acre, 300 unit single family residential development to Lyon Homes
- JPI Development – Acquisition of 26 acre property for development of 600 unit multifamily project
- New Urban West Inc. – Acquisition of 129 acre property for single family residential development.
- Elleair Hawaii Inc. - Disposition of 252 acre property for single family residential development.
- Konyn Ranch – Disposition (under contract) of 76 acre parcel for development of approximately 300 single family and multifamily units and 50,000 square feet of commercial development
For Sale • Land
Kamehameha III Rd
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Article • Land