Director • United States
As a Director of Brokerage Services, Tom provides best-in-class service to his clients by representing them on numerous leasing and sales transactions. He has represented clients past and present including; United Properties, The Excelsior Group, Opus Group, Ryan Companies, AtWater Group, and Hudson Advisors among others.
During Tom’s 15-year career in Commercial Real Estate he has accumulated a vast knowledge by experiencing the industry from the perspective of a broker (Cushman & Wakefield), an owner (CSM Corporation) and a corporate user (General Mills). Throughout his career, Tom has worked hard for his clients and thus earned a reputation for his thorough communication and commitment to each client. Those skills along with his strong ethics and diligence have allowed Tom to build long-term relationships with commercial property users and owners throughout the Twin Cities.
Awards & Associations
- Minnesota Commercial Association of REALTORS (MNCAR) -(past-chair of the Community Relations Committee)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- St. Paul Capitals Hockey Association (Board member and hockey coach)
- Ducks Unlimited
- Cretin-Derham Hall Alumni Association (past president)
- Candidate for Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation