Executive Managing Director • United States
Zachary currently serves as Executive Managing Director for the South Florida Multifamily Team. In this capacity, he is involved in the direct marketing of multi-family and land assets with a primary focus in South Florida. Zachary has participated in the sale, marketing and consulting of over $6.1 billion of multifamily and land assignments representing over 48,000 units. Transaction experience includes institutional quality apartment communities, tax-exempt bond deals, fractured condominiums, and land sales.
Zachary served as a Business Banking Officer at SunTrust Bank. In this role, he was responsible for analyzing credit requests, evaluating risk and determining loan structure.
Mr. Sackley received a Bachelor of Art Degree in Economics and Computer Applications from the University of Notre Dame in 2002.
- Cushman & Wakefield Top Producer, 2017
- Cushman & Wakefield Investment Sales Deal of the Year (Amaray)
- W Fort Lauderdale – Ft. Lauderdale, FL - $234,000,000
- Resort at Pembroke Pines - Pembroke Pines, FL - $225,000,000
- Magazine Portfolio - Various - $190,000,000
- Trump Hollywood - Hollywood, FL - $160,000,000
- Montage – Pembroke Pines, FL - $158,500,000
- Amaray Las Olas – Ft. Lauderdale, FL - $133,550,000
- Solero Plantation - Plantation, FL - $122,700,000
- Modera Town Center - Miramar, FL - $120,000,000
- Archon Core Plus Portfolio – Various - $117,800,000
- Port Royale - Fort Lauderdale, FL - $117,350,000
- Archon Florida Portfolio - Various - $116,500,000
- Alexan Solero – Plantation, FL - $104,700,000
- Modera Dadeland – Miami, FL - $104,500,000
- Florida 3 Portfolio - Various - $99,700,000
- Doral West - Doral, FL - $93,500,000
- Casa Palma – Coconut Creek, FL - $89,876,306
- Altis at Kendall – Miami, FL - $82,000,000
- Terrazas – Miami, FL - $80,000,000
- Elan 33 West - Davie, FL - $78,815,000
- Altis Sheridan Village – Pembroke Pines, FL - $76,876,946
- San Merano at Mirasol – Palm Beach Gardens, FL - $69,062,500
Cushman & Wakefield Multifamily Cushman & Wakefield Multifamily in South Florida focuses exclusively on meeting the needs of institutional and private owners of multifamily properties and land development throughout South Florida including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Naples, Fort Meyers, Treasure Coast and the Keys. Our team is comprised of seasoned professionals with over 100 years of combined Real Estate and Investment Sales experience with over $20 billion in multifamily transactions. We are consistently ranked as the No. 1 Multifamily Team in South Florida. Our proven marketing process involves a highly structured, controlled and competitive offering, specifically tailored to the needs of multifamily owners and the local market. We have consistently produced maximum pricing by attracting and engaging the most aggressive investors for our property listings.