Sr. Director • United States
John Giangrasso joined the Patrick Murphy Team at Cushman & Wakefield in June of 2018 and leads the Cushman & Wakefield Labor Union Practice Group. Prior, Mr. Giangrasso spent 27+ years working in New York City Police Department starting his career as a police officer with subsequent positions including, 75th precinct delegate and later becoming the youngest elected official to the largest police union board. In 1999, Mr. Giangrasso was elected to the executive board of New York City PBA and Chairman of the Executive Board in 2010. During this time, he oversaw $23 billion in assets in an extensive real estate portfolio. Mr. Giangrasso has a great interest to help people and has been very active in the community with volunteering his time to help those members of the NYPD in need and with a variety of organizations to raise needed funds.
- AI Media
- Local 28
- Nicholas Maldarelli Training Center
- Tower Fire Protection, Inc.
- Sing Tao Daily
- NYCPD/PBA - Meritorious/Excellent Service Awards
- 75 Precinct East NY Awards
- Shea Stadium Greek Community Award
- Sing Tao Daily Community Service Award
- SUNY Farmingdale, Business
- New York City Police Academy