Director, Project & Development Services • United States
Nancy Cartledge is a Senior Project Director for Cushman & Wakefield’s Project Development Services group in the Atlanta market. She has more than 30 years of experience leading multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high-aesthetic, transformational interior environments that align an organization’s vision and business strategies through the built environment. Ms. Cartledge and her teams have delivered more than 16 million square feet of workplace projects for corporate clients such as AT&T, Coca-Cola, Delta, UPS, Center for Disease Control, Time, Inc., Proctor & Gamble, and Duracell.
Ms. Cartledge joined Cushman & Wakefield from JLL, where she spent three years as Vice President and Senior Project Manager for the Corporate Workplace team. In that role, she successfully led the Time, Inc., Atlanta office relocation project, implementing a pilot for an organization-wide roll-out of new workplace strategy.
As a practicing architect and registered interior designer, Ms. Cartledge worked at tvsdesign in Atlanta, starting as a student intern, and becoming a Principal and Corporate Interior Design Studio practice leader. During her tenure, she focused on and became a market leader in workplace strategy and contract furnishings.
- $ App / Block Inc.
- Arketi Group
- Central Atlanta Progress
- Chamberlain Hrdlicka
- CoStar Group
- Dover Innovation Group
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Redeemer
- Eversheds Sutherland
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Homrich Berg
- Mannington Commmercial
- Merchant e-Solutions
- Master of Architecture, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Architecture), Georgia Institute of Technology
- Attended Ecole Des Beaux Arts Paris, France and Cambridge University, Cambridge, England
- Registered Architect, State of Georgia
- Certification, National Council for Interior Design Qualifications