MD, Asset Services • United States
Mr. Quick has over a decade of property management experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry for a wide variety of property types in the Boston and Washington D.C. metro areas. Mr. Quick currently oversees the on-site Property Management teams for Cushman & Wakefield’s Downtown Boston portfolio and serves as the primary client contact for these assets. With a diverse portfolio of properties covering all asset types, Mr. Quick has extensive experience with repositioning assets, lobby and façade renovations, large tenant improvements projects and pre-built speculative suites in downtown Boston and the surrounding suburbs. Prior to transitioning to Boston in 2015, Mr. Quick oversaw a Class A portfolio in the Washington, D.C. metro area for institutional investors, non-profits, and local government ownership entities.
Before joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2012, Mr. Quick held multiple management position at Monday Properties, an Owner and self-managing firm in the Washington D.C. area. During his tenure, he oversaw property management and operations for several portfolios of commercial office properties, ranging from 250,000 to over 1,000,000 square feet, with a diverse tenant base including defense contractors, private equity firms, and news station headquarters and broadcast centers.
Ryan’s professional affiliations include;
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member, USGBC
- Member and Developing Leader Committee Member, NAIOP Massachusetts
- Member and Government Affairs Committee, AOBA Metropolitan Washington, D.C., 2010-2011
- Leggat McCall/Bentall Kennedy
- Griffin Capital
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors
- Navy League of the United States
- Arlington County, Virginia, Government
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Skanska USA