5705 Campbellton Road
Cushman & Wakefield's Atlanta office was involved with seven of the transactions selected as the second quarter 2020 winners of the CoStar Power Broker Quarterly Deal Awards. The deals include the following.
- Two new industrial leases for Amazon at 5705 and 7055 Campbellton Road in Union City, Georgia, totaling 2.13 million square feet. Gordon Benedict of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant in the lease negotiation.
- A new 384,357-square-foot industrial lease for C.H. Robinson at 7056 Goodson Road in Union City, Georgia. C.H. Robinson, a third-party logistics firm, took the entire newly built Oakmont 85 South II building. Adam McCostlin, Jordan Decker, Bob Robers, Brian Monaghan and Ryan Bellows of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant in the lease negotiation.
- A 28,305-square-foot office renewal for Nexidia at 3565 Piedmont Road NE in Atlanta. Will Porter and Laura Power of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, The Ardent Companies, in the lease negotiation.
- Avana on Breckinridge, a 400-unit apartment community in Duluth, Georgia, sold for $52 million. Nathan Swenson, Travis Presnell and Tyler Averitt of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, Wilkinson Corp., in the transaction.
- Town Westside, a 297-unit apartment community in Atlanta, sold for $49.5 million. Mike Kemether, Travis Presnell, Robert Stickel and Alex Brown of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, The RADCO Cos., in the transaction.
- Lofts at Zebulon, a 241-unit apartment community in Macon, Georgia, sold to Northland Investment Corporation. Taylor Bird, Robert Stickel and Nelson Abels of Cushman & Wakefield represented the seller, Sierra Development, in the transaction.