Director • United States
Enoch Lawrence is a Director in the Capital Markets Group of Cushman & Wakefield, focusing on Equity, Debt and Structured Finance. Mr. Lawrence has over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry including $4 billion in capital advisory work, complex financial modeling and transaction-specific consulting assignments.
Prior to his current position, Mr. Lawrence was a Senior Vice President in the Debt & Equity Finance practice for CBRE Capital Markets including coverage of the Investment Properties Institutional Group. He also lead the Infrastructure Finance Initiative. Prior to CBRE, he was the co-founder of the commercial real estate capital markets practice at Sandler O'Neill & Partners. His primary areas of focus included originating off-balance sheet financing alternatives for community banks and financial institutions via non-bank balance sheet lenders, foreign banks and CMBS.
Prior completed assignments include senior debt, mezzanine & equity placements across multiple asset classes including infrastructure, office, multi-family, hospitality, NNN-lease, tenants-in-common (TIC), assisted living, industrial and retail. Mr. Lawrence was also co-founder of Kestrel Capital Advisors, LLC a Middle East capital advisory firm with a primary focus in United Arab Emirates. Assignments included capital advisory work for UAE based development groups and securing senior debt financing for new developments in the region, including office buildings for Samsung and EMC in Dubai Media City.
Mr. Lawrence also previously held the positions of Senior Vice President at Marshall Stevens Realty Capital and Vice President at PricewaterhouseCoopers Securities.
- Aggregate Loan Origination Volume -$4 billion
- Manhattan Financing Transaction Volume -$910 million
- NYC Office Financing Transaction Volume -3,265,000 sf
- Multifamily Finance Transaction Volume -13,000 units (national)
- Hospitality Finance Transaction Volume -17 properties / 2,000 keys (national)
- Infrastructure Finance & Advisory Transaction Volume -$1.5 billion (domestic / international)
- International Senior Debt Placement Volume -$400 million (United Kingdom / Dubai, U.A.E.)
- Adjunct Professor – New York University
- Master of Science in Real Estate Finance, New York University (NYU)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Texas – Austin