Sr. Managing Director • United States
Jay F. Booth has been with Cushman & Wakefield for 25 years, having joined the New York office in 1993, relocating to Portland in 1998.
Mr. Booth has a broad range of experience in counselling and valuation for a full array of property types. As part of C&W’s Retail Industry Group, Mr. Booth’s primary focus is major national retail properties, including regional malls, specialty centers, department stores, power and lifestyle centers, and other retail formats. He has appraised or consulted on over 350 regional mall assignments in almost every state. Mr. Booth is Regional Manager, Valuation & Advisory, and co-leader of the Americas, Retail Industry Group.
- Top Valuation & Advisory Professional, Portland (1999, 2006, 2008)
- Master of Science in Real Estate, New York University
- Bachelor of Science, Willamette University
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI No. 11142)
- Member, The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS Register No. 1260986)
- General Certified Appraiser (multiple states)
- Affiliate Member, International Council of Shopping Centers