Director • United States
Mr. Clark has been involved in the real estate appraisal industry since 1993, having been first employed by the firm of Powell, Goss, and Herrmann, a general practice firm located in Salem, Oregon, with a satellite office in downtown Portland. Mr. Clark joined Herrmann and Company in 1995 and continued his practice there until joining the Valuation & Advisory group of Cushman & Wakefield of Oregon, Inc. in 1998. Mr. Clark was named an Associate Director in 2002 and director thereafter.
Appraisal and consulting assignments have included vacant land, office buildings, shopping , industrial complexes, commercial properties, single- and multifamily residential properties, motels and other investment properties throughout the United States. Valuations have been made of proposed, partially completed, renovated and existing structures. From 1993 to present, Mr. Clark has been employed as a general real estate appraiser focusing primarily on all property types including commercial, agriculture and special use properties, with an emphasis on industrial and multifamily properties, throughout the United States.
- Bachelor of Science, Portland State University
- Appraisal I, Metro Brokers School of Real Estate
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Idaho – CGA-414
- Montana – 657
- Oregon – C000544
- Washington – 1100118
- In addition, Mr. Clark has held temporary practice permits in Alaska, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Delaware.