Broker • United States
Kevin Nolen has been a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Investment Division since 2008, primarily focusing on infill value-add investments. As an investment sales specialist in the Investment Division of Cushman & Wakefield San Diego, Kevin develops market strategies for various institutions including lenders, developers and city governments. In 2011, Kevin won the Cushman & Wakefield (formerly DTZ) Rookie of the Year award by working with his team to close more than 1,000 entitled apartment units throughout Southern California. In the years that have followed, Kevin and his team have sold properties worth over $550 million.
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, Bachelor of Arts, International Relations
- University of San Diego, San Diego, CA, Certificate in Real Estate Finance, Investments, and Development
- University of San Diego, San Diego, CA, Certificate in Entitlement, Development and Design
- California Licensed Real Estate Sales Person
- USC Alumni Association
- United States Green Building Council Member, LEED Certified (USGBC)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Red Shirt – San Diego Bowl Association
2011 Rookie of the Year
For Sale • Land
SWC of Church Ave & Davidson St.
Chula Vista, CA 91910