Manager • United States
With more than 20 years of experience, Kim Duncan works as a Portfolio Lease Administration Manager, overseeing the PricewaterhouseCoopers portfolio. As part of her work with PwC, Kim handles all phases of Lease Administration, including paying landlords and ProLease database administration for over 100 locations worldwide.
Prior to her time with Cushman & Wakefield, Kim worked for USAA Real Estate Company as a Real Estate Specialist drafting legal documentation and coordinating the due diligence for multi-million-dollar real estate acquisitions. While at USAA, she also served as a property manager for several retail and industrial properties. Kim also worked as a real estate paralegal for a board-certified real estate attorney who specialized in complex commercial real estate transactions.
- Chippewa Valley Technical College, Associate Degree, Marketing
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- BOMI – Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- BOMI – Facility Management Administrator (FMA)
- State of Florida – Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Feather Sound Toy Drive Coordinator, collecting & distributing toys & charitable contributions annually since 2013
- United Way of Tampa Bay, Regional Campaign Coordinator for USAA Real Estate Company
- PwC: Requested and received more than $1M in rent/expense adjustments from Landlords in 2020
- PwC: Requested and received an average of $600K per year in rent/expense adjustments from Landlords in 2015-2019
- USAA Real Estate Company: Identified unpaid Tenant Improvement costs resulting in a $100K credit to USAA at closing by reviewing tenant files during the due diligence phase of a $200M REO acquisition.
- USAA Real Estate Company: Reduced legal fees by approximately $80K by reviewing and tracking >175 tenant estoppels and abstracts on a $250M acquisition of a 1.3 Million SF building in Chicago, IL