Executive Vice Chairman • United States
Robert Given, Executive Vice Chairman at Cushman & Wakefield, is responsible for leading a 35‐member team that focuses on institutional multifamily sales, land development sales, structured equity finance and private capital sales throughout the State of Florida. Robert has a proven track record for successfully participating in the sale, marketing, and consulting of over 700 investment properties, representing over 200,000 multi‐housing units and additional land and structured finance transactions, with a value in excess of $40 billion. He has been a Top Sales Producer at Cushman & Wakefield from 2016 through 2021 – ranked #1 in the State of Florida, 2017‐2021 and in the Top 100 nationally, 2016‐2021.
Prior to his role at Cushman and Wakefield, Robert was CBRE’s number one producer in Florida in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009; he was inducted into CBRE’s Colbert Coldwell Circle of top U.S. professionals in the U.S. in 2005 through 2016; awarded the CBRE Florida Award of Excellence in 2009; and, served as a Top 20 CBRE producer in Florida for 13 years. His successes have gone beyond transactions as well. Robert has been a benefactor and advocate for several Florida charities including The Jack & Jill Center, Dan Marino Foundation, Voices for Children, and Kids at Home, and participated through CBRE’s philanthropic program, including CBRE Cares. He is a member of the University of Florida’s Bergstrom Center Real Estate Board, The ULI Southeast Florida & Caribbean Advisory Board, The ULI Miami Symposium Committee (Chair), The Jack & Jill Center Board of Directors, National Multi‐Housing Council, ULI, and has been a guest lecturer for National Apartment Association, University of Miami School of Law, UF Warrington College of Business Masters in Real Estate Program and the Urban Land Institute.
Previously, Mr. Given served as President and COO of The Altman Companies. He was responsible for the portfolio and corporate overhead performance, investor relations, asset management, development underwriting, and dispositions. Prior to Altman, Robert served in regional management roles for Trammell Crow Residential and TESCO Properties.
- Cushman & Wakefield Top Producer, 2017
- Cushman & Wakefield Investment Sales Deal of the Year, 2017 (Amaray)
- CBRE No. 1 Producer in Florida in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009
- Inducted into CBRE’s Colbert Coldwell Circle Top 225 professionals in the U.S. in 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2006, and 2005
- CBRE Florida Award of Excellence in 2009
- Top 25 CBRE producer in Florida for 13 years
Cushman & Wakefield Multifamily Cushman & Wakefield Multifamily in South Florida focuses exclusively on meeting the needs of institutional and private owners of multifamily properties and land development throughout South Florida including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Naples, Fort Meyers, Treasure Coast and the Keys. Our team is comprised of seasoned professionals with over 100 years of combined Real Estate and Investment Sales experience with over $20 billion in multifamily transactions. We are consistently ranked as the No. 1 Multifamily Team in South Florida. Our proven marketing process involves a highly structured, controlled and competitive offering, specifically tailored to the needs of multifamily owners and the local market. We have consistently produced maximum pricing by attracting and engaging the most aggressive investors for our property listings.
- Top Sales Professional, Cushman & Wakefield – Ranked #1 in the State of Florida
(2018‐2020) and in the Top 100, nationally
- Top CBRE Producer for Florida in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009
- Top 20 CBRE Producers in Florida between 2005 through 2016
- Symposium Chair, ULI Miami Symposium (2016‐current)
- Advisory Board Member, ULI Southeast Caribbean
- Member, University of Florida Real Estate Advisory Board & Executive Committee
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, National Multi‐Housing Council
- Member, Board of Directors, Jack & Jill Center
- Past Board of Directors, National Multi‐Housing Council
- Past Member, CBRE Institutional Group and CBRE Major Accounts Group
- Guest Lecturer, National Apartment Association
- Guest Lecturer, University of Miami Real Estate Law
- Deal Maker of the Year, Daily Business Review (15 times)
- Power Leaders in Real Estate, South Florida Business Journal (10 times)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker ‐ State of Florida